Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Cabinets of Curiosity

In this sneak peek image of my book, you can just see the 'cabinets' inside the wooden box. It didn't take me long to decide how to make the cabinets, however it took a while to make them! I have always been inspired by Joseph Cornell so this was the perfect choice for me for this collaboration. I look forward to seeing how each of you interprets this theme with your own 'omnium-gatherum'!
Happy Creating!
Peta
PS Sorry there is no image....yet.....I have had to cancel the uploading as it was talking so long....I'll try again soon!

2 comments:

  1. Hi peta, am back! saw an original joseph cornell in madrid and thought of you. it was the juan gris cockatoo in the box one. am very much looking fwd to seeing YOUR cabinets!
    am going to be late with my sending off AND have changed my theme , just got home will email everyone soon, love donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna....Wow..an original joseph cornell!!! what a treat!
    great to have you back in oz Donna!
    love peta

    ReplyDelete