Tuesday, May 26, 2009

OOOPS!!!


Who is sending to who?
Shelly you will send to Kristin in Brisbane

Kristin you will send to Nanette in Yeppoon

Nanette you will send to Donna in Brisbane

Donna you will send to Tracey in Theodore QLD

Tracey you will send to Tamara in Rockhampton

Tamara you will send to Lindesay in Ashburton VIC

Lindesay you will send to Olley in Biloela

Olley you will send to JacQ in Melbourne

JacQ you will send to Helen in Brisbane

Helen you will send to Jenny in Brisbane

Jenny you will send to Me Peta in Coowonga QLD

and I will send to Shelly wherever she is in the world (UK, Aust and USA)

3 comments:

  1. hi peta, what is the oops! about?
    you are doing a fine job,
    was thinking of posting this list up myself!
    thanks for the colour change, looks much better, me thinks. love donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey donna, the oops! was cause I had intended to put the list on the bottom of the post that appears underneath it!! thanks :-)) so much for your positive encouragement re my improving skills with this blog :-) Glad you like the change of background colour!
    love peta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh...and here I was thinking the Oops meant I wasn't the only idiot to send my book in the wrong direction!! ;-)

    It's great to see the new posts popping up and all the incredibly creative minds we have at work here!

    Tracey.

    ReplyDelete