Sunday, May 24, 2009

The new chick's book is on the way!

This is my "Who Am I" page - I hope you all have fun describing yourself with colour, pictures & words.
This is what the page looks like that you will alter.

My theme is "Who Am I" (front cover).


Hi Everyone, I'm so excited that Peta asked me last weekend to join you all in the book collaboration. I've been on a mission this week trying to get it complete to send next week. I am waiting on an address & then it is on it's way. I have added some photos of the cover, the initial page you will all find to alter & the end result of my page. (Sorry that you have to turn your head sideways to look at them!) I have spoken to Lindesay & he received his lost book back which he has posted to me & has told me that he will be posting me another book within a week - NO PRESSURE! Hopefully by the end of next month I will be up to date like the rest of you. I will be sending out my description to you all next week by email & can't wait to see more photos of everyones work on the blog. Happy Creating, Olga.

5 comments:

  1. Ohh!!! Olley, this book looks fantastic....now to ponder, just who am I??? I really appreciate your enthusiasm and willingness to step in and take up the baton so capably and efficiently, it will be a joy to have you on board!
    Peta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Olley! the book looks very wonderful. looking fwd to receiving it. love donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Donna, I hop eyou have fun with it, Olley.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Olley! That looks like fun! Glad to have you 'on board' ... Sounds like you'll have a lot on for a little while - good luck with it all! I don't know about you, but I think it's possible I do my best work under pressure!
    Have fun!
    Tracey.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tracey, I thrive on being busy & love to create so I'll be OK. I look forward to receiving your book, Happy Creating, Olley.

    ReplyDelete