Tuesday, May 12, 2009

How are you all travelling along???

Hi to all altered book collaborators,
It's almost the middle of the month and by now everyone should have sent their originating book off...which would mean that we all have our first book from our sender to work on...IF anyone has not yet received a book could you please email or phone me.....one of my roles is to follow up with artists who are slipping behind with our agreed upon timeline in order to work through any difficulties arising and to come up with a solution........from past experience, when books are late arriving it usually becomes an issue for not only the first receiving artist, but for everyone else in turn. If you are experiencing problems with the timeline for whatever reason I urge you to contact me asap..... My after hours phone number is: (07) 49 344 160.

It has been great reading the different posts and comments on the blog...well done to those of you who have managed this! Tonight I noticed that a few of you had not taken up the invitation I sent out through blogger to enable you to put up a post...I have re sent this invitation to you tonight. For anyone wishing to put up a post who is not familiar with the 'how to', please let me know and I'll give you a hand to do so....it can be a bit daunting at first!!

Happy altering.....
Peta

No comments:

Post a Comment