Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Are You on Track?

I can't believe that it's almost the end of May! Where does my time go........?
Our first round is almost complete. A lot has happened in this month! firstly, we have lost one collaborator, Susan, due to time restraints (there's that work again!), and have welcomed a new collaborator, Olley.....it's great to have you as part of this collaboration Olley, we are indeed very fortunate to have such an enthusiastic and well organised artist on board! Thanks Olley, for stepping up so well and quickly and getting your book posted off to JacQ in record time!! Also we thought we had lost Lindesay's book....however it turned up.... back at Lindesay's house! Phew!!! I trust that most of you are almost finished your first round books and will be able to post them off before the end of May.......I know I am looking forward to the challenge and pleasure of my next book, which is Helen's - 'Tutenkhamen's Bris-Khamen Tomb', I'm excited about the prospect of altering a pop up book!!!
Looking forward to seeing some more photos of the books on the blog!

Below is a copy of the new 'who's sending to who' list - (as per my email a week or so ago)

Happy creating!!

Peta

No comments:

Post a Comment