Wednesday, May 6, 2009

ANON. is a WOMAN

Dear All, I just got back from beautiful Spain today so am a bit woozy, but I want to let you know ASAP that i have changed my theme. The old theme just didn't do it for me whilst on my journey so decided to change it to a little book of sayings. I have collected beautiful images on postcards of women from paintings in the galleries I have visited. I would like all collaborators to choose a postcard and write their favourite saying, prayer, quote, etc on the back and send it onto the next person. You are free to alter the image on the other side or not. I have sent some from Spain to myself so will get it together when they arrives and send them off on their journey. still working on the logistics of sending. if anyone has ideas? was thinking of tying them with ribbon? at the end I would like to bind them professionally into a little book for exhibition. Love donna

No comments:

Post a Comment