Monday, April 27, 2009

Jen Conde's Paintbox has arrived!!

I've just opened a very special parcel....Jen's book.....I opened it carefully and slowly, savouring the sights, sounds and the smells......it's amazing!! I'm already feeling very creative and excited, so many idea's, which to choose, what mediums to use??? I'm not going to say much more or even describe Jen's book......your turns will come!!

Has anyone else received a book for the first round?? Or posted theirs off?? I've already sent 'Cabinets of Curiosity' off to Shelly, it can take up to 10 days for stuff to travel from Oz to the UK...

Now that I have officially invited you through the blog channells, you all have the ability to put up posts and photos and to make comments on others posts and photos. So go for it!!!

Happy Creating
Peta

No comments:

Post a Comment