Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Peta's pages from Shelly's book



I've just posted the completed book of "Real Girls Eat - The Travelling Cookbook" to Shelly in Texas USA! Shelly, I think you will enjoy the wonderful pages contained inside the well designed covers of your book! It was a delight to read the recipes, hints and words of wisdom, especially those about chocolate!
Thanks everyone for your replies to my last email, it certainly seems as if we are well on the way to completing this collaboration before the end of May!
Keep those creative juices flowing!
Peta
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Peta...Once more, it's just beautiful! Every time I look at the books posted here, I wish I could pick them up, feel, them and hold them...Looking forward to that possibility!

    I love the way you've added the old spoons and bits and pieces 'tucked' in ...just like my own cookbook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracey, thanks for your comments! It will be fantastic to hold the books in our hands and explore each one of them in turn! The spoons are a colour photocopy of some of the lovely old ones I have in my collection!
    Peta

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE MY BOOK!!!!! Thankyou everyone! xxx

    ReplyDelete