Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Finding and sorting ..........


Yesterday another artist friend, Amanda, helped Bruce and I to move the studio furniture into the new space, it was wonderful to have the extra pair of hands and muscles!! Thanks so much Amanda :-)
Today I've been sorting and storing, sorting and storing and also doing some culling, (not too much of this though!!) Tomorrow I'll keep sorting and storing and perhaps be able to get out the labelling machine, oh how I love that little machine......
The bench which runs the full length of the East wall is almost ready for sealing, Bruce has done a beautiful job on it!


I'll post up some more photos in a few days time!!

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. still so excited for you Peta!!! LOVE to you and Bruce and Sirius!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Peta, what an amazing time for you. I wonder how this change of space will impact on what you do? Wait and see... how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jen, I'm not sure how this new space will impact on my work....I've certainly found a lot of great stuff that has been hidden away inside boxes inside wardrobes....hopefully I'll get a chance to do some playing in the studio before Christmas!
    PS The new space will be great for another time you and Donna get the chance to come to Rocky again, also the cottage is much roomier!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fabulous, Peta! Lots of space and lots of light...I bet you're impatient to get it all set up and start having some fun in there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too right Tracey....I've almost got it all sorted...will hopefully get to labelling some boxes in the next couple of days before I forget where I've stashed stuff...then....it's back to doing some playing!!
    You're new space looks great, well set up...it's wonderful to have a space that is just your own isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Peta! I think your studio is aptly named looking at the pictures! Bower Bird indeed now you just need everything to go into its proper nest. Although the rumaging through forgotten treasures is just as much fun as is getting to give all your trinkets a new place to live.

    Cheers Tamara

    ReplyDelete