Saturday, November 14, 2009

What's been keeping me busy...

Bush Christmas opens next Friday...I've been spending every spare waking moment
creating 'stuff'...

Here it is, piled, bundled and ready to pack...PHEW! The weekend will be devoted to "Paintbox Colours" (A special thanks to Tamara for her understanding and schedule allowing me to be late getting it to her - x).
I love seeing everyones work here, and also enjoy the 'added extras'...Alleys, forests, oceans...it's all grist for the mill - thank you all for sharing!

5 comments:

  1. WoW! Gorgeous stuff! would love to see all this for real. You country women are amazing artists!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Donna!I think the only negative about this blog business is that you can't pick up and touch the stuff in the photos...It's all in Toowoomba from next Friday - and so many more cleverer people than me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracey, wish I could be at the Bush Christmas and be able to fondle your lovely pieces....good luck with it, I'm sure your beautiful work will be much sought after!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Peta! I'm hoping to get there myself - it's usually a wonderful exhibition - very diverse and quite inspiring...not sure if I'll make it or not at this stage. I'll send a full report if I do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for sharing the info on the bush Christmas. Will look forward to hearing how it goes..

    ReplyDelete