Sunday, July 12, 2009

While You Were Sleeping

I've just completed my pages in JacQ's book, 'While You Were Sleeping'. I was somewhat influenced by the two previous artists, Helen for her stars and Jen with her flying boat......I have added a fold out page to the righthand side of my double page spread. This page shows a slightly darker side to my piece, with some whimsy as well......however that's where the dark part ends, open this fold out and you will see some light hearted antics, such as may occur in a dream, or the antics could be a part of the circus act that is occuring whilst a little person, (kept from the original book illustration), is sound asleep in their stroller in the midst of all the excitement!

I have also posted some photos from JacQ's cover and her double page spread, (with her permission of course!)

take care,
Peta

No comments:

Post a Comment