Friday, July 17, 2009

Isn't Life Grand !

Thank you Donna for the title to this post! I have just now received an email from Donna with the line 'Isn't Life Grand'....today I've spent all day in my studio after about 3 weeks of visitors and not really having the time to set aside, roll up my sleeves, don my apron and get stuck into some creative stuff.... this is my 'Isn't Life Grand'....what makes your life grand I wonder?

Thus, I have completed my page in Olley's fantastic book, 'Who Am I?'....it was a very pleasurable book to work in, being hand bound with some amazing and inspiring additions already installed inside....it felt very indulgent to be talking about myself, my inspirations and my loves! Enjoy the photos!

I hope our overseas travellers are enjoying their travel experience. I'm very much looking forward to their return, maybe they will post some photos and stories from their adventures onto this blog.

All the best to each and every one of you, may July be a most creative month!!

love, Peta

2 comments:

  1. I am honored Peta! What makes life grand for me is connecting with like minded creative types like you!, also spending time with children and animals. i love seredipity and being moved and being in the flow, having kindness and joy in my life and wishing everyone free flow!
    p.s. you are a truly amazing altered book artist Peta!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Serendipity, what a lovely word! .....I think it has been very serendipitis (if that's a workd!), for me just meeting you Donna!! Thanks for your positive feedback too.....wishing you free flow!

    ReplyDelete