Sunday, June 21, 2009

Valley of the Kings - A sneak peek

Hi everyone! I'm giving Tamara a lesson on how to post on the blog! It's a bit like the blind leading the blind.....I think I've totally confused her!!!
I've just finished putting the final touches to Helen's book....I've really enjoyed the challenge of working in a pop up book and creating a new story using my local area as a basis........I've now begun a fascination for all things Egyption....thanks Helen!

How are you all going? It's almost time to send off your book, I guess you have about a week......don't forget to put up a picture on this blog so we can all drool!

Hi Everybody,

I've been a stranger only popping onto the blog once to have a sticky beak and running away scared when I couldn't figure out how to post a comment (I think I have more confidence to explore the blog now that I've seen it's possible). I just about finished mulling over the beautiful postcards that make up Donna's book of sayings and getting ready to commit myself to paper. I have a quote all picked out and an idea is forming of how it will all come together. Sometimes I think I work best under pressure like on one of the gameshows where the buzzer is ticking down to ready ring. Tracey your book of journey's was a personal challenge but one that unfolded before me in ways I hadn't thought. When I get a chance I'll give a bit of a blurb about what all the elements means. JacQ I hope all is going well with my little book of fractured faerytales. It's almost like Christmas each month you open a new gift and eagerly await the time you can open your own!!!

Cheers Tamara

2 comments:

  1. Tamara...good to 'see' you here! I'm hoping that the personal challenge ended up being a good thing! Look forward to hearing more about that! I'll be watching here as you discover the fun of blog contributing!!!
    Cheers
    Tracey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tamara, I think a few of us are new to blogs. Bit learning curve for me...new to blogs...new to collaborative projects like this. Great fun.
    Helen

    ReplyDelete