Thursday, June 4, 2009

Olga's Proposal

Hi Everyone, I thought I would put my proposal (reduced down a little) on the blog for all to see.
My theme/title is Who Am I- I Am Who? I have supplied 12 double pages in my Coptic bound book which have a "generic" face on each. I would like all collaborators to describe themselves with their favourite colours/materials/techniques - you could use collage/paints/stamping/dialogue/stitch etc. Don't be worried about inserting needles/brads/decorations through your pages as I will later be joining the pages together & you won't see the back of your pages. If you find the concept too personal perhaps you could do a "fantasy" page instead & document who you would like to be. On the sign in page you can paint your favorite colour, add your photo, sign & date, take a photo of your completed pages to record it for yourself & use a piece of freezer paper in between to protect your work. I hope you all have fun with my book, Happy Creating, Olga.

No comments:

Post a Comment