Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Anon. is a woman

Here is my effort at altering one of Donna's postcards for her "Anon. is a woman" book. (Or really groovy little box, as the case may be!) It will make the mail out of here tomorrow, so Tamara should see it by Monday at the latest.

I'm enjoying seeing the work posted here - it's making me quite anxious to see what will arrive next in my mailbox! It's exciting to be involved with a group of such clever, creative and inspired souls!

Till next time,

Tracey. x

4 comments:

  1. WoW tracey.. you've done a really beautiful job! i am very impressed. love donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracey, you are simply amazing! the colours and textures in this work are really beautiful! there is quite a lovely story involved I think......love Peta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tracey - how beautiful! I can't wait to get that round & try to acheive something as lovely as yours. Olley.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww shucks...you guys are all so kind! Thanks for your positive words... I'm awed by how clever everyone is, and feel so priveledged to be part of such an encouraging group!
    Peta, I'm sad to say that I'm not really sure what the 'story' is with this one...it kind of just happened, while I was holding in my mind that "Anon. is a woman...women are beautiful...mysterious...grounded...strong..." stuff like that! I'll never forget Keith Lo Bue telling me in one of his classes that he most often doesn't understand the story of what he's creating until 2 or 3 years after it's finished (you have no idea what relief I felt hearing that from an artist of his calibre!!)

    ReplyDelete