Saturday, June 27, 2009

Olley's finished Tamara's book.

On the inside I did a newspaper like article on The Three Little Pigs & swine flu.

This is the front section of my page.

This is the front cover of Tamara's little book "Fractured Faerytales".

Hi Ladies & Gentleman, Well it's taken me 2 weeks to post Tamara's finished page. I received it in the first week of June & finished it that day as it is the size of "not very big"! Tamara's theme is Fractured Faerytales - yes it's spelt that way on the front cover. Anyway I have used swine flu & the Three Little Pigs as my fractured faerytale. Hope you like, Happy Creating, Olga.

4 comments:

  1. Olga...that's so clever!! I loved seeing this - thanks for putting it here for us all to smile over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracey, glad you liked it. I wasn't sure of the reaction it would get. Olley.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Olley,
    These three little pigs look pretty healthy to me! Love your sense of humour!!!
    Peta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Olley,

    Thanks for putting the picture up of my fractured faerytale book. Very clever Olley, I love your interpretation that's the fun of the book.

    ReplyDelete