Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Collections for Peta

Being a somewhat compulsive 'gatherer'..it was difficult to decide which particular collections I might refer to for Peta's book...In the end, the Quotes and the Photos won out...'Words and Pictures'! The pics above and below are the 'inside' of the book...


The back of the book:



And the front:

I keep telling myself there are no 'rules' here...but I can't help this nagging feeling I've 'cheated'...this was too easy and too much fun! Lots (50, I think) of tiny photos from my extensive collection...with quotes from the many I've gathered over the years written in and around. Much of what, and who I love show up here somewhere!
Hope you like it Peta!

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Tracey, it's a journey of snippets of your life, loves & experiences.
    Beautiful piece of artwork to share in the book collaboration. Well Done :)
    ...So sad your not joining us with Lucja Ray.
    Will cross path again with you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it Tracey.....the dogs, cats, farm pics, the people, the snake skin, pics of your amazing art works, it's as Kym says 'snippits' of you and your life.....I feel very special and honoured that you have chosen to share these moments with me!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peta...I'm Just so happy you like it!! As I said -It almost felt like cheating! But, it is a little piece of my soul - which I am thrilled to share with you! And Kym...thanks! will think of you this weekend, and look forward to when I can share some creative time with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work Tracey. I love all the colours and can't wait to see it in the flesh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We know a bit more about you now Tracey...nice piece...

    ReplyDelete