Monday, October 5, 2009

As we approach round six

Hi Collaborators!
It's hard to believe that October is already upon us....one minute it's September, then it's 'sneaktober'!
As we enter into round six of the collaboration, which is the half way mark, I'm just wondering how each and every one of you are going?? At this time of the year life tends to get quite hectic, it's the last term of the school year, we seem to have more social engagements and our thoughts and energies often begin to gear up for end of the year holidays, travel, preparing for visitors, christmas celebrations etc. Don't forget that we have a month 'off' the books in January, this in effect gives us all two months to complete our December books.
Please let me know how you are all going.

I've noticed that the blog has been very quiet for a while, (I certainly haven't put much up in the last few weeks!), perhaps some of you have photos that you haven't yet posted, or maybe you want to simply pose a question or make a comment about the collaboration. Or perhaps share some news with us all....some of you have travelled, so perhaps a fav photo of somewhere you visited! I have a couple of pics to post in the next few days, so keep a watchful eye on the blog!!
We'll I'd best be getting myself prepared for a good nights sleep, looking forward to hearing from you all.
love,
Peta xo

PS thanks to Jen for posting up some of her holiday photos, the scenery is stunning! As you will also see below I have posted some photos of Lindesay's book.

No comments:

Post a Comment