Thursday, September 10, 2009

moving along

Hi everyone, donna here. just wanted to say how much i am enjoying this collaboration. I have just received Jen's book...and so excited! as i am with each new book that miraculously ends up at my doorstep! i love receiving it, going through it, thinking about what will appear on 'my' page, making it happen as well as i can, looking at it completed and the final sendoff of choosing the stamps (with the post lady!) for it to continue its journey. They feel like living things, having their own life experiences and being lovingly nurtured by each of us in turn. Awww..
anyway, enough of that. happy creating, love donna

2 comments:

  1. I agree, its like getting a present each month and savouring your own creating response till its done.... then anticipating the next one. Thanks to you all, Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Donna and Jen, it's always such an exciting and special time for me when I pluck a book from my 'barrel' mailbox....the anticipation is just yummy, I place it on my dining room table, change into my 'at home' clothes and make dinner, all the while stealing glances at the parcel that awaits me, then finally, as the dinner is cooking or sometimes after Bruce and I have eaten, I carefully and tenderly unwrap the parcel, my ohhs and ahhs are quite vocal. I don't just look at it once though....I sit down with coffee or tea a little later to drink in the book once again! Thanks to everyone for contributing to this amazing experience!

    ReplyDelete